Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank You Tim Profitt

It is behavior like yours that gives the government "reasonable cause" to detain anyone with a copy of the Constitution in their pocket. You really help advance freedom. Dumbass.

I'm going to go to a student-run political debate tonight and if the Democrat doesn't drop your name at least once I'm going to be impressed.

Ever read ALL of the 1st Amendment? It says "the right of the people PEACEABLY to assemble". Jeez, now I want to stomp somebody. See what violence does to people? Don't look at me, look at what your douchebaggery will do to your cause. You apparently haven't yet learned what BLOWBACK is. Well now you're gonna find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a part-time philosopher and a former immigration paralegal with a BA in philosophy and a paralegal certificate from UC San Diego.