Friday, February 11, 2011

Hiatus

I should have done this in August. This will be my last post on this blog until May. I apologize for any inconvenience or displeasure this may cause any of the three or four of you.

But before I go, I must say Congratulations to the people of Egypt. Hopefully they can get the elections pushed forward. Seven months is a long time to wait under military rule.



I guess this is where I'm supposed to paste a powerful quote on continuous struggle, but I lack the time to find anything.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I *did* find a quote. "Go away and come back with your cynicism tomorrow. We all know that this is not an ending in Egypt, but a beginning." - Cindy Sheehan, on her Facebook "Wall of Celebration" today. And no, it wasn't directed at me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a part-time philosopher and a former immigration paralegal with a BA in philosophy and a paralegal certificate from UC San Diego.